Flexicurity Between Theory and Practice in the Romanian Economy
AbstractAddressing the employment issue in Romania raises interest by its importance in the country’s economy. The concept of “flexicurity”, created relatively recently, and the connections between it and the employment issue and the labour market represents the subject of this paper. The degree of implementation of the flexicurity principles to the Romanian realities can be highlighted by the analysis of the main indicators characterizing it. This way it is demonstrated if there are differences between the values obtained in Romania and those registered in the European Union.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Petrosani, Romania in its journal Annals of the University of Petrosani - Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.upet.ro/
employment; flexicurity; unemployment; labour market;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mihaela Ioneci & Georgiana Mîndreci, 2010. "The Impact Of The Foreign Direct Investment On Romania’s Economy," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(2), pages 199-206.
- Dora, MARTINS & Laura-Maria, DINDIRE, 2013. "Human Capital In The Knowledge-Based Society - Comparative Analysis: Romania-Portugal," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 23(Special), pages 346-354.
- Mihaela, SAVU & Mihaela, BURSUGIU, 2013. "Evolution Of Unemployment In Romania," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 21(3), pages 50-55.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.