The Analysis of Unemployment in Hunedoara County in the Context of the Economic Crisis
AbstractThe objective of the work consists in analyzing the phenomenon of unemployment, a phenomenon which is becoming more and more alarming day after day. In the following it is presented the highlighting of the main statistical indicators for assessing the unemployment of the Hunedoara county level. The main purpose is carrying out a comparative study of the number of unemployed in the period 2006-2009 in the context of the economic crisis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Petrosani, Romania in its journal Annals of the University of Petrosani - Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.upet.ro/
economic crisis; mining industry; unemployment; unemployed population; unemployed paid; unpaid unemployed;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.