Discrimination Of Women In The Labour Market Of Sr And Models Of Discrimination
AbstractIThe paper deals with the problem of women’s discrimination in the labour market. Significant differences, among women and men in the labour market, are especially in unemployment rate in reward system, and high horizontal and vertical segregation of women. The aspects of discrimination arise despite of existing legislation, which gender discrimination strictly prohibits. An analysis of arguments, consequences and models of women’s discrimination in the labour market can significantly help to remedy this undesirable phenomenon in our economy and society.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management in its journal Polish Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 5 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Women’s discrimination; models of discrimination; aspect of non-discrimination;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jurajda, Stepan, 2001.
"Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp182, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2000. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 306, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," Labor and Demography 0111001, EconWPA.
- Filer, Randall K. & Jurajda, Stepan & Planovsky, Jan, 1999. "Education and wages in the Czech and Slovak Republics during transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 581-593, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.