Knowledge, Market Failure and the Multinational Enterprise: A Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Journal of International Business Studies.
Volume (Year): 26 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jai-Beom & Kim, Jai-June, 2000. "Reputation and international technology transfer: a comparative study of Japanese, European and American corporations in Korea," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 613-624, October.
- Lehrer, Mark & Asakawa, Kazuhiro, 2002. "Offshore knowledge incubation: the "third path" for embedding R&D labs in foreign systems of innovation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 297-306, January.
- Sakakibara, Mariko & Serwin, Kenneth, 2000. "U.S. Distribution Entry Strategy of Japanese Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Keiretsu," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 43-72, March.
- Lee, Joong-Woo & Abosag, Ibrahim & Kwak, Jooyoung, 2012. "The role of networking and commitment in foreign market entry process: Multinational corporations in the Chinese automobile industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 27-39.
- García-Canal, Esteban & Duarte, Cristina López & Criado, Josep Rialp & Llaneza, Ana Valdés, 2002. "Accelerating international expansion through global alliances: a typology of cooperative strategies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 91-107, July.
- Oskar Villarreal Larrinaga, 2010. "The Dodecagon of Internationalisation: A Theoretical Integration Model," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 3-24.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Domènec Melé, 2012. "The Firm as a “Community of Persons”: A Pillar of Humanistic Business Ethos," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 89-101, March.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.