New Empirical Results on Default: A Discussion of "A Gravity Model of Sovereign Lending: Trade, Default and Credit"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Staff Papers - International Monetary Fund.
Volume (Year): 51 (2004)
Issue (Month): s1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syed, Hasanat Shah & Hasnat, Hafsa & Li, Junjian, 2011. "Foreign direct investment, cost of war and trade in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan M. Taylor & Janine L. F. Wilson, 2006.
"International Trade and Finance under the Two Hegemons: Complementaries in the United Kingdom 1870-1913 and the United States 1920-30,"
NBER Working Papers
12543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, Alan M & Wilson, Janine, 2006. "International Trade and Finance under the Two Hegemons: Complementarities in the United Kingdom (1870-1913) and the United States (1920-30)," CEPR Discussion Papers 5846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nestmann, Thorsten, 2005. "German bank lending to industrial and non-industrial countries: driven by fundamentals or different treatment?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Pericoli, Filippo & Pierucci, Eleonora & Ventura, Luigi, 2011. "International investment positions and risk sharing: an empirical analysis on the coordinated portfolio investment survey," MPRA Paper 33071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & He, Bin & Li, Junjiang, 2011. "The Causality and Economic Impact of FDI inflows from Trade Partners in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.