Higher or Basic Education? The Composition of Human Capital and Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal IMF Staff Papers.
Volume (Year): 51 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Materu, 2007. "Higher Education Quality Assurance in Sub-Saharan Africa : Status, Challenges, Opportunities, and Promising Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6757, October.
- Matthias Busse & José Luis Groizard, 2006.
"Technology Trade in Economic Development,"
DEA Working Papers
22, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Erdil & Kalyoncu, 2009. "Discusssion On The Idea And Technology In Labor Augmenting Solow Model Besides Physical And Human Capital Complementarity," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhuang, Lihuan, 2011. "The composition of human capital and economic growth: Evidence from China using dynamic panel data analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 165-171, March.
- Erkan Erdil & Kahraman Kalyoncu, 2010. "Physical and Human Capital Complementarity and Worker Effort Level by Nutritional Level within Labor-Augmenting Solow Type Model," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 73-82.
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster & David Greenaway, 2009. "Trade, imitative ability and intellectual property rights," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 373-404, October.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2009," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 11 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 7.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.