Effects of a Devaluation on a Trade Balance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Staff Papers - International Monetary Fund.
Volume (Year): 2 (1952)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1998.
"Whither the World Bank and the IMF?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1983-2020, December.
- Giovanni P. Olivei, 2000. "The role of savings and investment in balancing the current account: some empirical evidence from the United States," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 3-14.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09lat1n0o44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2001.
"International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt6796n8s0, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2003. "International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model," International Finance 0303006, EconWPA.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2001. "International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model," NBER Working Papers 8369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 2001. "International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C01-121, University of California at Berkeley.
- A J Makin, 2005. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Rate and Balance of Payments Adjustment," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Csillik, Péter, 1995.
"Hipotézisek a kínálat, a kereslet, a folyó fizetési mérleg és az inflációgyorsulás meghatározóiról
[Hypotheses about the factors determining supply, demand, the current account balance," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 871-881.
- Chun-Yan Wang & Leonard Wang, 1985. "Currency devaluation and the Cooper paradox in the open-economy macro-disequilibrium model," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 628-637, December.
- Tarlok Singh, 2007. "Intertemporal Optimizing Models Of Trade And Current Account Balance: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 25-64, 02.
- Makin, Anthony J., 1998. "A dependent economy model of public expenditure and the exchange rate," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 453-463.
- Peter B. Clark, 1974. "The effects of recent exchange rate changes on the U.S. trade balance," International Finance Discussion Papers 52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Xi, Dan, 2012. "Exchange rate volatility and domestic consumption: Evidence from Japan," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 326-335.
- Thomas Zotter, 1995. "Europäische Währungsunion? Zur Diskussion um optimale Währungsräume. Teil 1: Die frühen Beiträge und ihre Relevanz für die heutige Diskussion," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 21(3), pages 407-424.
- Makin, Anthony J. & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2014. "What expenditure does Anglosphere foreign borrowing fund?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 63-78.
- Mills, Terence C. & Pentecost, Eric J., 2001. "The real exchange rate and the output response in four EU accession countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 418-430, December.
- Demian Panigo & Pablo Chena & Ana Gárriz, 2010. "Effects of Productive Heterogeneity and Different Exchange Rate Schemes on the Employment Cycle in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(59), pages 81-130, July - Se.
- Sahar Bahmani, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility and demand for money in less developed countries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 442-452, July.
- David Khoudour-Casteras, 2005. "Migrations internationales, régimes de change et politiques sociales : un nouveau trilemme de politique économique ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Polak, Jacques J., 1998. "The IMF monetary model at 40," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 395-410, July.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hajilee, Massomeh, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility and its impact on domestic investment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-12.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2004. "Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 21-41.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.