Convergence in the Financial Services Industry*
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal The Geneva papers on Risk and Insurance.
Volume (Year): 26 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
Other versions of this item:
- Lutgart Van den Berghe & Kurt Verweire, 2000. "Convergence in the Financial Services Industry*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(2), pages 262-272, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Outreville, 2010. "Internationalization, Performance and Volatility: The World Largest Financial Groups," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 115-134, December.
- Staikouras, Sotiris K., 2009. "An event study analysis of international ventures between banks and insurance firms," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 675-691, October.
- Andreas Merikas & Sotiris K. Staikouras, 2008. "The Greek Bank-Insurance Model: A Look At A Not-So-New Corporate Structure," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 25-34.
- Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2008. "The effects of liberalization and deregulation on the performance of financial institutions: The case of the German life insurance market," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 93, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.