Reflections and Suggestions on Science and Technology Park “TehnopolIS” from Iasi. Solutions for Economic Development
AbstractThe importance of scientific and/or technological parks, as well as their anchoring in solving regional problems, comes from the emphasis on their regional dimension, on the practical application of the research, development, innovation policy. Although scientific and technological parks are a convenient solution for Romania's economic growth, however, their potential to induce economic growth is neglected by the authorities. We stop on one of the materializations out of European research, development, innovation policy in Iasi, namely on the Science and Technology Park Iasi - TehnopolIs. Science and Technology Park "TehnopolIs" is a true regional, urban portrait of Iasi, capturing the development of Iasi, divided between the research and development side, represented by the academic environment from Iasi and developed accordingly, and technological and industrial innovation, hardly representative and represented.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XI (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
scientific; technological; park; development; TehnopolIS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.