The Nature of Relationships between Intelligent Enterprise Stakeholders within a Competitive Pole: A New Perspective
AbstractAs a key agent in a competitive pole, intelligent enterprise includes, as well as other organizations that provide goods and services, the various categories of stakeholders. Due to the large number of stakeholders, relationship management of them at intelligent enterprise level presents a high degree of complexity. This involves precisely identifying of relevant stakeholder groups and how relationships with them can be effective managed in the business model. This paper aims to provide a new perspective of the complex system of relationships that exist between the main stakeholders of an intelligent enterprise within a competitive pole structures and also intends to propose a framework that can support managers of such organization in assessing and estimating the models reactions and actions required to manage dynamic relationships with its stakeholders.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XII (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (Decembre)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
intelligence; intelligent enterprise; stakeholder relationship; competitive pole; stakeholder relationship management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.