EU Actions and Progresses in Terms of Climate Change and Energy Policies
AbstractThis paper is in line with the pleadings in favor with the need of transposition into facts of the seductive speech of sustainable development; the focus is on the normative field. Being aware that implementing sustainable development, multidimensional concept, require a full arsenal of tools and policies, we focused on the environmental issue around whom political concerns excelled, from the beginning until now. In a global world, with a “common future”, sustainable development policy agendas are varied and, sometimes, contradictory. Accused of partiality, our approach gets concreteness by the fact that it regards these agendas from the point of view of European Union (EU).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XI (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
sustainable development; climate change; environmental policy; European strategies; greenhouse gases emissions.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.