Government Spending in Developing Countries: Trends, Causes, and Consequences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 7 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akram, Naeem, 2010. "Fiscal Scenario of South Asian Countries: Implications for Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation," MPRA Paper 29103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar, 1995. "Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 367-395, August.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer & Zenker, Juliane, 2011.
"Varieties of capitalism, governance and government spending: A cross-section analysis,"
PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers
2011/01, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Joachim Ahrens & Rainer Schweickert & Juliane Zenker, 2011. "Varieties of Capitalism, Governance and Government Spending – A Cross-Section Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1726, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Awomuse, Bernard O. & Olorunleke, Kola & Alimi, R. Santos, 2013. "The effect of federal government size on economic growth in Nigeria, 1961-2011," MPRA Paper 53467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu, 1996. "Who pays for fiscal expansion? Distributional effects of fiscal spending in a small open economy with foreign capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 715-726.
- Antonio N. Bojanic, 2013. "The composition of government expenditures and economic growth in Bolivia," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(1), pages 83-105, May.
- Fan, Shenggen & Rao, Neetha, 2003. "Public spending in developing countries: trends, determination, and impact," EPTD discussion papers 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.