How Much Does Trade with the South Affect Workers in the North?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 6 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Kucera, 2001. "Foreign Trade of Manufactures and Men and Women's Employment and Earnings in Germany and Japan," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 129-149.
- David Kucera & William Milberg, 2004. "Deindustrialization and changes in manufacturing trade: Factor content calculations for 1978–1995," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 601-624, September.
- Robert Z Lawrence, 1994. "Trade, Multinationals and Labour," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- David Kucera & William Milberg, 2003. "Deindustrialization and changes in manufacturing trade: Factor content calculations for 1978–1995," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 139(4), pages 601-624, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1995.
"The Effects of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment on Employment and Relative Wages,"
OECD Jobs Study Working Papers
4, OECD Publishing.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1995. "The Effects of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment on Employment and Relative Wages," NBER Working Papers 5037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Flávia Machado & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2002. "Trade liberalization and labor market in Brazil: impacts on employment and wages in tradeables and nontradeables sectors," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td174, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rafael Camargo de Pauli & Luciano Nakabashi & Armando Vaz Sampaio, 2010. "As fontes da determinação da escolaridade dos trabalhadores da indústria de transformação brasileira," Working Papers 0098, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.