Macroeconomic Policy and Trade Liberalization: Some Guidelines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 2 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993.
"Trade Liberalization in Disinflation,"
NBER Working Papers
4419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mustapha Kamel Nabli & Marie-Ange Véganzonès-Varoudakis, 2007. "Reform complementarities and economic growth in the Middle East and North Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 17-54.
- Thomas, Vinod, 1988. "Issues in adjustment lending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.