"The Dangers of Decentralization" According to Prud'homme: Some Further Aspects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 11 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Robert M. McNab, .
"Fiscal Decentralization, Macrostability And Growth,"
11-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Jorge Martínez Vázquez & Robert M. McNab, 2006. "Fiscal decentralization, macrostability and growth," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 179(4), pages 25-49, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization,Macrostability, and Growth," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0506, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Susan Steiner, 2005.
"Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
03, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Susan Steiner, 2005. "Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact," Public Economics 0508006, EconWPA.
- Guiseppe Pisauro, 2001. "Intergovernmental Relations and Fiscal Discipline," IMF Working Papers 01/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2001.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.