Second-Best Foreign Exchange Policy in the Presence of Domestic Price Controls and Export Subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 4 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008.
"Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 675-704, October.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4612, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives, Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 6924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502, October.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Castillo, Gabriel & Nash, John, 1994. "The reform of mechanisms for foreign exchange allocation : theory and lessons from sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1268, The World Bank.
- Shatz, Howard J. & Tarr, David G., 2000. "Exchange rate overvaluation and trade protection - lessons from experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2289, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David, 1991. "When does rent-seeking augment the benefits of price and trade reform on rationed commodities? : estimates for automobiles and color televisions in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 741, The World Bank.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Tarr, David, 1991. "Trade and payments arrangements in post-CMEA Eastern and Central Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 644, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.