A Structural Model for Developing Countries' Manufactured Exports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riveros, Luis A., 1989. "The impact of labor costs on manufactured exports in developing countries : an econometric analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 204, The World Bank.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2005. "EU Accession Effects on Export Performance: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 0516, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Nogues, Julio, 1989. "Latin America's experience with export subsidies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 182, The World Bank.
- Julio Nogués, 1990. "The experience of Latin America with export subsidies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 97-115, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.