The Relative Efficiency of Private and Public Schools: The Case of Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2002.
"Equity and Educational Performance,"
Documentos de Trabajo
136, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Colclough, Christopher, 1996. "Education and the market: Which parts of the neoliberal solution are correct?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 589-610, April.
- Winkler, Donald R. & Rounds, Taryn, 1996. "Municipal and private sector response to decentralization and school choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 365-376, October.
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2003.
"Educational Production in East Asia: The Impact of Family Background and Schooling Policies on Student Performance,"
IZA Discussion Papers
745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ludger Wö�mann, 2005. "Educational Production in East Asia: The Impact of Family Background and Schooling Policies on Student Performance," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(3), pages 331-353, 08.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2003. "Educational Production in East Asia: The Impact of Family Background and Schooling Policies on Student Performance," Kiel Working Papers 1152, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gerard Lassibille & Jee-Peng Tan, 2001. "Are Private Schools More Efficient Than Public Schools? Evidence from Tanzania," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 145-172.
- Lockheed, Marlaine E. & Qinghua Zhao, 1992. "The empty opportunity : local control of secondary schools and student achievement in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 825, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.