Price and Income Elasticities of Demand for Modern Health Care: The Case of Infant Delivery in the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra G. Sosa-Rubi & Omar Galarraga & Jeffrey E. Harris, 2007.
"Heterogeneous Impact of the "Seguro Popular" Program on the Utilization of Obstetrical Services in Mexico, 2001-2006: A Multinomial Probit Model with a Discrete Endogenous Variable,"
NBER Working Papers
13498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sosa-Rubí, Sandra G. & Galárraga, Omar & Harris, Jeffrey E., 2009. "Heterogeneous impact of the "Seguro Popular" program on the utilization of obstetrical services in Mexico, 2001-2006: A multinomial probit model with a discrete endogenous variable," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 20-34, January.
- Hengjin Dong & Adjima Gbangou & Manuela Allegri & Subhash Pokhrel & Rainer Sauerborn, 2008. "The differences in characteristics between health-care users and non-users: implication for introducing community-based health insurance in Burkina Faso," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 41-50, February.
- Somanathan, Aparnaa, 2008. "The impact of price subsidies on child health care use : evaluation of the Indonesian healthcard," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4622, The World Bank.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
- Asfaw, Abay & Braun, Joachim von & Klasen, Stephan, 2004. "How Big is the Crowding-Out Effect of User Fees in the Rural Areas of Ethiopia? Implications for Equity and Resources Mobilization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2065-2081, December.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 1992. "MIMAP on Health, Nutrition and Education," Working Papers WP 1992-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gertler, Paul J. & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Strategies for pricing publicly provided health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1762, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Growing Healthy : A Review of Vietnam's Health Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15512, The World Bank.
- Somanathan, Aparnaa, 2008. "Use of modern medical care for pregnancy and childbirth care : does female schooling matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4625, The World Bank.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Stewart & Barry Popkin & David Guilkey & John Akin & Linda Adair & Wilhelm Flieger, 1991. "Influences on the Extent of Breast-Feeding: A Prospective Study in the PhiLippines," Demography, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 181-199, May.
- Bautista, Cristina M., 1995. "Patterns of Health Care Expenditures, Utilization and Demand for Medical Care in Sample Philippine Households," Discussion Papers DP 1995-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lindelow, Magnus, 2004. "Health care decisions as a family matter - intra-household education externalities and the utilization of health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3324, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.