The Demise of the Rights Issue
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Financial Studies in its journal Review of Financial Studies.
Volume (Year): 1 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Journals Department, 2001 Evans Road, Cary, NC 27513 USA.
Web page: http://www.rfs.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang, Li & Yang, J. Jimmy, 2013. "The choice between rights and underwritten equity offerings: Evidence from Chinese stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 235-253.
- Singh, Ajai K., 1997. "Layoffs and underwritten rights offers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Tang, Alex P., 1996. "Stock reaction to dividend savings of convertible preferred calls: Free cash flow or price pressure effects?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1759-1773, December.
- Bechmann, Ken L., 2004. "Short sales, price pressure, and the stock price response to convertible bond calls," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 427-451, October.
- Consuelo Riaño Gil & Francisco Javier Ruiz Cabestre & Rafael Santamaría Aquilué, 2004. "Formación de precios de suscripción en el mercado bursátil español: algunas consideraciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 141-191, January.
- Ching, Ken M.L. & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "The information content of insider trading around seasoned equity offerings," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Kabir, M.R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2000.
"Can the Stock Market anticipate Future Operating Performance? Evidence from Equity Rights Issues,"
2000-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Roosenboom, Peter, 2003. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Wang, Junbo & Wei, K.C. John & Pruitt, Stephen W., 2006. "An analysis of the share price and accounting performance of rights offerings in China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Noronha, Gregory & McInish, Thomas, 1997. "New equity offerings in Japan: an examination of theory and practice," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 185-200, October.
- Balachandran, Balasingham & Faff, Robert & Jong, Len, 2005. "Announcements of bonus share options: Signalling of the quality of firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 180-190, December.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Nilsson, Mattias, 2001. "The choice between rights offerings and private equity placements," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0452, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Jan 2002.
- Balachandran, Balasingham & Faff, Robert & Theobald, Michael, 2008. "Rights offerings, takeup, renounceability, and underwriting status," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 328-346, August.
- Gajewski, Jean-François & Ginglinger, Edith, 2002. "Seasoned Equity Issues in a Closely Held Market: Evidence from France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1949, Paris Dauphine University.
- Poitras, Geoffrey, 2002. "Short sales restrictions, dilution and the pricing of rights issues on the Singapore Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 141-162, April.
- Muhtaseb, Majed R. & Philippatos, George C., 1995. "Shareholder wealth effects of common stock offerings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-193.
- Dunbar, Craig G., 1998. "The Choice between Firm-Commitment and Best-Efforts Offering Methods in IPOs: The Effect of Unsuccessful Offers," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 60-90, January.
- Dhatt, Manjeet S. & Kim, Yong H. & Mukherji, Sandip, 1996. "Seasoned equity issues: The Korean experience," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 31-43, May.
- Cheung, William & Lam, Keith S.K. & Tam, Lewis H.K., 2012. "Blockholding and market reactions to equity offerings in China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 459-482.
- Kothare, Meeta, 1997. "The effects of equity issues on ownership structure and stock liquidity: A comparison of rights and public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 131-148, January.
- Ginglinger, Edith & Koenig-Matsoukis, Laure & Riva, Fabrice, 2013. "Seasoned equity offerings: Stock market liquidity and the rights offer paradox," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10852, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ho, Keng-Yu, 2005. "Long-horizon abnormal performance following rights issues and placings: Additional evidence from the U.K. market," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-45.
- Koenig-Matsoukis, Laure, 2010. "Financial intermediation and the rights offer paradox," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4430, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.