A Theory of Negotiated Equity Financing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Financial Studies in its journal Review of Financial Studies.
Volume (Year): 1 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Journals Department, 2001 Evans Road, Cary, NC 27513 USA.
Web page: http://www.rfs.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005.
"The Choice of Seasoned-Equity Selling Mechanism: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2004. "The choice of seasoned-equity selling mechanism: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 2004/17, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1993.
"Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 459-482, December.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions," Finance 0411029, EconWPA.
- Slovin, M. B. & Sushka, M. E. & Lai, K. W. L., 2000. "Alternative flotation methods, adverse selection, and ownership structure: evidence from seasoned equity issuance in the U.K," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 157-190, August.
- Kenji Kutsuna & Richard L. Smith, . "Issue Cost and Method of IPO Underwriting: Japan's Change from Auction Method Pricing to Book Building," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-35, Claremont Colleges.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.