Estimating the Extent of Moral Hazard in Crop Insurance Using Administrative Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Delbecq, Benoit A. & Davis, Christopher G., 2012. "Fiscal and Farm Level Consequences of “Shallow Loss” Commodity Support," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jindřich Špička, 2010. "Asymmetric information in managing agricultural production risk," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2).
- Liang, Yan & Coble, Keith H., 2009. "A Cost Function Analysis of Crop Insurance Moral Hazard and Agricultural Chemical Use," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49485, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Robert J., 2008. "Do Decoupled Payments Stimulate Production? Estimating the Effect on Program Crop Acreage Using Matching," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cory G. Walters & C. Richard Shumway & Hayley H. Chouinard & Philip R. Wandschneider, 2008. "Information and Opportunistic Behavior in Federal Crop Insurance Programs," Working Papers 2008-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.