Reflections--The Emerging Literature on Emissions Trading in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Review of Environmental Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://reep.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mizrach, Bruce, 2012. "Integration of the global carbon markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 335-349.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2011. "Price discovery and intermediation in linked emissions trading markets: A laboratory study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1424-1433, May.
- Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011.
"How emission certificate allocations distort fossil investments: The German example,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1975-1987, April.
- Michael Pahle & Lin Fan & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1097, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Robaina Alves, Margarita & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2011.
"Sectoral and regional impacts of the European carbon market in Portugal,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2528-2541, May.
- Margarita Robaina Alves & Miguel Rodríguez & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2010. "Sectoral and regional impacts of the European Carbon Market in Portugal," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0021, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2010.
- Galinato, Gregmar I. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 2010. "An integrated tax-subsidy policy for carbon emission reduction," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 310-326, August.
- Drumea, Cristina, 2010. "European Union emission trading scheme (ETS). An analysis of its impact for Romanian economy ant its effectiveness," MPRA Paper 27214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Skjærseth, 2013. "Governance by EU emissions trading: resistance or innovation in the oil industry?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 31-48, March.
- Gries, Thomas, 2011. "Climate and Industrial Policy in an Asymmetric World," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.