Perspectives on Pollution Abatement and Competitiveness: Theory, Data, and Analyses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Review of Environmental Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://reep.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Marconi, 2012.
"Environmental Regulation and Revealed Comparative Advantages in Europe: Is China a Pollution Haven?,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 616-635, 08.
- Daniela Marconi, 2010. "Environmental regulation and revealed comparative advantages in Europe: is China a pollution haven?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 67, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Roberto Mosheim, 2013. "A shadow distance function decomposition of the environmental Kuznets curve: comparing the South China Sea and the Caribbean," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 457-472, December.
- Neophyta Empora & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2011. "The Effect of Emissions on U.S. State Total Factor Productivity Growth," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(2), pages 149-172, October.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Deborah Aiken & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Carl Pasurka, 2009. "Pollution Abatement and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, and the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 11-28, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.