Financial Markets and Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Shui-Yan, 1995. "Informal credit markets and economic development in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 845-855, May.
- Carolyn Currie, 2003.
"Towards a General Theory of Financial Regulation: Predicting, Measuring and Preventing Financial Crises,"
Working Paper Series
132, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carolyn Currie, 2005. "Towards a General Theory of Financial Regulation: Predicting, Measuring and Preventing Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 142, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Steel, William F. & Aryeetey, Ernest & Hettige, Hemamala & Nissanke, Machiko, 1997. "Informal financial markets under liberalization in four African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 817-830, May.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010.
"Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil,"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td412, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2009. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td357, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Pleskovic, Boris, 1994. "Financial policies in socialist countries in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1242, The World Bank.
- Pasquale Cirillo & Mauro Gallegati, 2012. "The Empirical Validation of an Agent-based Model," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 525-547.
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross, 1992. "Financial indicators and growth in a cross section of countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 819, The World Bank.
- Sheng, Andrew & Yoon Je Cho, 1993. "Risk management and stable financial structures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1109, The World Bank.
- Philip Lowe, 1992. "The Impact of Financial Intermediaries on Resource Allocation and Economic Growth," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9213, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yoon Je Cho, 2010. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector: Crisis Prevention, Containment, and Resolution," Working Papers id:3017, eSocialSciences.
- L. Deidda, 2001. "Financial Institutions' Expertise and Growth Effects of Financial Liberalisation," Working Paper CRENoS 200105, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Herbert Schui, 2002. "Missing Basic Issues on Credit Money: On the Role of Money in Removing World-wide Growth Barriers," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 423-442.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2008. "Excess liquidity, oligopolistic loan markets and monetary policy in LDCs," Working Papers 64, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S., 1998. "The East Asian Crisis and Philippine Sustainable Development," Discussion Papers DP 1998-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S., 1998. "Financial Reform and Development in the Philippines, 1980-1997: Imperatives, Performance and Challenges," Discussion Papers DP 1998-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hasan Ersel & Emin Ozturk, 1990. "Liberalization Attempts and the Financial Structure of Turkish Corporations," Discussion Papers 9005, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Currie, Carolyn, 2006. "A new theory of financial regulation: Predicting, measuring and preventing financial crises," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 48-71, February.
- Antonio Torrero Mañas, 2005. "The increasing relevance of the stock market in the world: A new scenario," Working Papers 01/05, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2007. "What does excess bank liquidity say about the loan market in Less Developed Countries?," Working Papers 60, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.