The International Distribution and Determinants of Technological Activities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vertova, Giovanna, 2002. "A historical investigation of the geography of innovative activities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 259-283, September.
- Lee, Kong Rae, 1996. "The role of user firms in the innovation of machine tools: The Japanese case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 491-507, June.
- Tylecote, Andrew & Ramirez, Paulina, 2006. "Corporate governance and innovation: The UK compared with the US and 'insider' economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 160-180, February.
- Coombs, Joseph E. & Mudambi, Ram & Deeds, David L., 2006. "An examination of the investments in U.S. biotechnology firms by foreign and domestic corporate partners," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 405-428, July.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Ufuk Gunes Bebek, 2011. "Stability, Specialisation and Divergence in Export Patterns for EU15," Studies in Economics 1122, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Lundberg, Lars, 1989. "The Creation of the EC Internal Market and Its Effects on the Competitiveness of Producers in Other Industrial Economies," Working Paper Series 229, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Thomson, Russell, 2013. "National scientific capacity and R&D offshoring," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 517-528.
- Lefley, Frank & Wharton, Frank & Hajek, Ladislav & Hynek, Josef & Janecek, Vaclav, 2004. "Manufacturing investments in the Czech Republic:: An international comparison," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Daniels, Peter L., 1996. "Technology investment and growth in economic welfare," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1243-1266, July.
- Ughetto, Elisa, 2010. "Assessing the contribution to innovation of private equity investors: A study on European buyouts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 126-140, February.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2001. "TFP Growth in British and German Manufacturing, 1950-96," CEPR Discussion Papers 3078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.