Climate change and Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2012.
"The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2012. "The role of economic policy in climate change adaptation," EIB Working Papers 2012/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Matthew Bunce & Sergio Rosendo & Katrina Brown, 2010. "Perceptions of climate change, multiple stressors and livelihoods on marginal African coasts," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 407-440, June.
- Scott Naysmith & Alex Waal & Alan Whiteside, 2009. "Revisiting new variant famine: the case of Swaziland," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 251-260, September.
- World Bank, 2009. "Africa - Making Development Climate Resilient : A World Bank Strategy for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3211, The World Bank.
- Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2013. "Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 213-226.
- Tasmin L. Rymer & Neville Pillay & Carsten Schradin, 2013. "Extinction or Survival? Behavioral Flexibility in Response to Environmental Change in the African Striped Mouse Rhabdomys," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 163-186, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.