Spatial patterns of development and the British housing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carmona Pidal & Markus Lampe & Joan R. Rosés, 2012.
"Housing markets during the rural-urban transition : evidence from early 20th century Spain,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wp12-10, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Juan Carmona Pidal & Markus Lampe & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012. "Housing Markets during the Rural-Urban Transition: Evidence from early 20th Century Spain," Working Papers 0030, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Creating Competitive Advantage: Policy Lessons from History," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 90, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Cinzia, Rienzo, 2010. "Real Wages, Wage Inequality and the Regional Cost-of-living in the UK," MPRA Paper 36390, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Juan Carmona Pidal & Markus Lampe & Joan R. Roses, 2011. "Spanish housing markets during the first phase of the rural-urban transition process," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-08, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.