AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 61 (2009)
Issue (Month): suppl_1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiemer Salverda & Christina Haas & Marloes Graaf-zijl & Bram Lancee & Natascha Notten & Tahnee Ooms, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the Netherlands," GINI Country Reports netherlands, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2014.
"Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence,"
PSE Working Papers
- Clark, Andrew E. & D'Ambrosio, Conchita, 2014. "Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Schmitt, 2012. "Low-wage Lessons," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Thomas K. Bauer & Stefan Bender & Alfredo R. Paloyo & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2011.
"Do Guns Displace Books? – The Impact of Compulsory Military Service on Educational Attainment,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0260, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2011. "Do Guns Displace Books? The Impact of Compulsory Military Service on Educational Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 5744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brendan Markey-Towler & John Foster, 2013. "Understanding the causes of income inequality in complex economic systems," Discussion Papers Series 478, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2012.
"Labour share and employment protection in European economies,"
43058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2012. "Labour Shares and Employment Protection in European Economies," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 111/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Sean Archer, 2007. "The International Literature on Skills Training and the Scope for South African Application," Working Papers 07124, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Obst, Thomas, 2013. "Income inequality and the welfare state: How redistributive is the public sector?," IPE Working Papers 29/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Riccardo Soliani & Alessia Di Gennaro & Enrico Ivaldi, 2012. "An Index of the Quality of Life for European Countries: Evidence of Deprivation from EU-SILC Data," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 1-14, May.
- Layte, Richard & Whelan, Christopher T., 2014. "Who Feels Inferior? A Test of the Status Anxiety Hypothesis of Social Inequalities in Health," Papers WP476, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.