Symposium on resource rich economies Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 61 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V. & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2011.
"Growth, development and natural resources: New evidence using a heterogeneous panel analysis,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 305-318.
- Cavalcanti, T.V.V. & Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2009. "Growth, Development and Natural Resources: New Evidence Using a Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0946, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012.
"Commodity Price Volatility and the Sources of Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
12/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Cavalcanti, T.V.de V. & Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2011. "Commodity Price Volatility and the Sources of Growth," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1112, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2012.
"An Empirical Growth Model for Major Oil Exporters,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3780, CESifo Group Munich.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2012. "An Empirical Growth Model for Major Oil Exporters," IZA Discussion Papers 6468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esfahani, H. S. & Mohaddes, K. & Pesaran, M. H., 2012. "An Empirical Growth Model for Major Oil Exporters," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.