Galton's Fallacy and Economic Convergence: A Reply to Cannon and Duck
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 52 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2011.
"Convergence Patterns in Financial Development: Evidence from Club Convergence,"
1104, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen Miller, 2012. "Convergence patterns in financial development: evidence from club convergence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1011-1040, December.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Convergence Patterns in Financial Development: Evidence from Club Convergence," Working papers 2010-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Puja Padhi, 2013. "Health expenses and economic growth: convergence dynamics across the Indian States," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 261-277, December.
- Andrea Vaona, 2006.
"Merging the Purchasing Power Parity and the Phillips Curve Literatures: Regional Evidence from Italy,"
33, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Merging the Purchasing Power: Parity and the Phillips Curve Literatures: Regional Evidence from Italy," Kiel Working Papers 1282, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012.
"African Stock Market Performance Dynamics: A Multidimensional Convergence Assessment,"
36055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012. "African Stock Market Performance Dynamics: A Multidimensional Convergence Assessment," Working Papers 12/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.