Imports, Output and the Demand for Manufactures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 44 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Koeppl & Kurt Kratena & Claudia Pichl & Fritz Schebeck & Stefan Schleicher & Michael Wueger, 1996. "Macroeconomic and sectoral effects of energy taxation in Austria," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(4), pages 417-430, December.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Zanola, Roberto, 2000. "The Flypaper Effect: Evidence from the Italian National Health System," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 10, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Anderton, Robert & Skudelny, Frauke, 2001. "Exchange rate volatility and euro area imports," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0064, European Central Bank.
- Theo Hitiris, . "Growth and Containment of Health Care Expenditure in Industrial Countries," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 99/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- Margherita Giannoni & Theodore Hitiris, . "The Regional Impact of Health Care Expenditure: the Case of Italy," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 99/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.