Multilateral Reform of Domestic Taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 42 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel-Angel Lopez-Garcia, 1996. "The origin principle and the welfare gains from indirect tax harmonization," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1998.
"Public good provision and the welfare effects of indirect tax harmonisation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, . "Public Good Provision and the Welfare Effects of Indirect Tax Harmonisation," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Edwards & Ronnie Schöb, 2002. "Distortionary Domestic Taxation and Pareto-Efficient International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 635, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dhillon, A. & Perroni, C. & Scharf, K.A., 1997.
"Implementing Tax Coordination,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
501, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Amrita Dhillon & Carlo Perroni & Kimberley A. Scharf, . "Implementing Tax Coordination," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Amrita Dhillon & Carlo Perroni & Kim Scharf, 1997. "Implementing tax co-ordination," IFS Working Papers W97/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Miguel Angel López-García, 2004. "Welfare, Revenue and Indirect Tax Harmonization under the Origin Principle," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 9-25, marzo.
- Delipalla, Sophia, 1997. "Commodity tax harmonisation and public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 447-466, February.
- Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 1998. "On welfare and revenue effects of indirect tax harmonization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 185-193, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.