The Role of Occupation in the Determination of Wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 41 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M. & Zeager, Lester A., 1994. "Comparing earnings profiles in urban areas of an LDC: Rural-to-urban migrants vs. native workers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 177-199, December.
- Bing Ma, 2010. "The Occupation, Marriage, and Fertility Choices of Women: A Life-Cycle Model," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 10-123, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Naderi, A. & Mace, J., 2003. "Education and earnings: a multilevel analysis: A case study of the manufacturing sector in Iran," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 143-156, April.
- Cohen, B & House WJ, 1993. "An exploration of the operation of the formal sector labour market in Malawi," ILO Working Papers 298897, International Labour Organization.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tan, Michelle, 2009.
"Noncognitive Skills, Occupational Attainment, and Relative Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tan, Michelle, 2011. "Noncognitive skills, occupational attainment, and relative wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Michelle Tan, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, Occupational Attainment, and Relative Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 612, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Zhang, Junsen & Chong, Shu-Chuen, 2004. "Occupational segregation and wage differentials between natives and immigrants: evidence from Hong Kong," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 395-413, February.
- Ekström, Erika, 1998. "Income Distribution and Labour Market Discrimination: A Case Study of Namibia," Working Paper Series 502, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.