Compensating Wage Differentials: Some Evidence for Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 41 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Green, 1998. "The Value of Skills," Studies in Economics 9819, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010.
"An Inquiry into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety at Work,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry Into The Theory, Causes And Consequences Of Monitoring Indicators Of Health And Safety At Work," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-120, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Konstantinos, Pouliakas & Ioannis, Theodossiou, 2010. "An Inquiry Into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety At Work," MPRA Paper 20336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan A. Cañada Vicinay, 1997. "Les équations hédoniques de salaire et la perception subjective des conditions de travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 155-174.
- Green, Francis & Andy Dickerson, 2003.
"The Growth and Valuation of Generic Skills,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
91, Royal Economic Society.
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Hübler, Olaf, 2007. "Unobserved Individual and Firm Heterogeneity in Wage and Tenure Functions: Evidence from German Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Climent Quintana‐Domeque, 2011.
"Preferences, Comparative Advantage, and Compensating Wage Differentials for Job Routinization,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(2), pages 207-229, 04.
- Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2008. "Preferences, Comparative Advantage, and Compensating Wage Differentials for Job Routinization," Working Papers 1063, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Climent Quintana Domeque, 2010. "Preferences, comparative advantage, and compensating wage differentials for job routinization," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tushar Kanti Nandi, 2006. "Employee Participation and Wages: An Empirical Investigation with Selectivity Correction," Department of Economics University of Siena 483, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Do Job Disamenities Raise Wages or Ruin Job Satisfaction?," Labor and Demography 0501001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.