Early Empirical Findings on the Consumption Function, Stylized Facts or Fiction: A Retrospective View
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 41 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Dubois, 1991. "Le modèle de lissage de la production par les stocks est-il valide en France ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(3), pages 95-111.
- Spanos, Aris, 1995. "On theory testing in econometrics : Modeling with nonexperimental data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 189-226, May.
- Alois Kneip & Werner Hildenbrand, 1994. "Aggregate Consumer's Expenditure and Income," Discussion Paper Serie A 456, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Spanos, Aris & McGuirk, Anya, 2002. "The problem of near-multicollinearity revisited: erratic vs systematic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 365-393, June.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Prasad S. Bhattacharya, 2004.
"Forecasting Industry-Level CPI and PPI Inflation: Does Exchange Rate Pass-Through Matter?,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
293, Econometric Society.
- Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 2008. "Forecasting industry-level CPI and PPI inflation: Does exchange rate pass-through matter?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 134-150.
- Prasad S. Bhattacharya & Dimitrios D. Thomakos, 2006. "Forecasting Industry-Level CPI and PPI Inflation: Does Exchange Rate Pass-Through Matter?," Economics Series 2006_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Anita Ghatak, 1998. "Aggregate consumption functions for India: A cointegration analysis under structural changes, 1919-86," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 475-488.
- Insong Jang, 2001. "Forward Looking Behavior And Empirical Household Consumption Function," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stanley, T. D., 2000. "An empirical critique of the Lucas critique," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 91-107.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.