Does International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination Pay and Is It Sustainable?: A Two Country Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 39 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2008.
"The Credibility Problem Revisited: Thirty Years on from Kydland and Prescott,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 728-746, 09.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2007. "The Credibility Problem Revisited: Thirty Years on from Kydland and Prescott," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1807, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1996.
"Fiscal and monetary policy in a monetary union: Credible inflation targets or monetized debt?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 28-54, March.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1994. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union: Credible Inflation Targets or Monetised Debt?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9403, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2002. "Delegation and Fiscal Policy in the Open Economy: More Bad News for Rogoff's Delegation Game," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 153-174, April.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Asilis, Carlos M., 1995. "Monetary policy games with broad money targets a linear quadratic control analysis of the U.S. and Japan," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1091-1111.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Asilis, Carlos M., 2002. "Macroeconomic policy games and asset-price volatility in the EMS: a linear quadratic control analysis of France, Germany, Italy and Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-24, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.