Job Search and Youth Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 35 (1983)
Issue (Month): 0 (Supplement November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fousseynou Bah, 2011. "A Simultaneous Determination of the Inter Vivos Transfer and the Unemployment Duration: the Malian case," Working Papers halshs-00630262, HAL.
- James A. Levinsohn & Todd Pugatch, 2011.
"Prospective Analysis of a Wage Subsidy for Cape Town Youth,"
NBER Working Papers
17248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinsohn, James & Pugatch, Todd, 2014. "Prospective analysis of a wage subsidy for Cape Town youth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 169-183.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2010.
"Hazard Analysis Of Unemployment Duration By Gender In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey,"
521, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2010.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Taşçı, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(4), pages 501-530, December.
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis Of Unemployment Duration By Gender In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey," Working Papers 2010/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2009. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0903, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 4844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J., 1995. "Explicit expressions for the reservation wage path and the unemployment duration density in nonstationary job search models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-198, June.
- Stefano DellaVigna & M. Daniele Paserman, 2004.
"Job Search and Impatience,"
NBER Working Papers
10837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waqqas Qayyum, 2007. "Causes of Youth Unemployment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 611-621.
- Liliane Bonnal & David Clément & Sylvie Mendes, 2005. "Access To a First Job in The 1990s: The Case of Apprentices and Secondary School Pupils," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 378, pages 35-53, July.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Calmfors, Lars & Larsson Seim, Anna, 2013. "Earned income tax credits, unemployment benefits and wages: empirical evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2013:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.