Imperfect Competition, Underemployment and Crowding-Out
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 35 (1983)
Issue (Month): 0 (Supplement November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Andrew & William D. Nordhaus, 1986.
"The Share Economy: A Symposium,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
783, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2009/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pichelmann, Karl & Schuh, Andreas-Ulrich, 1996. "The NAIRU - Concept: A Few Remarks," Economics Series 36, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Ying Wu, 2004. "Multiple Equilibria and Interfirm Macro-Externality: An Analysis of Sluggish Real Adjustment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 61-77, May.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2000. "Kalecki's Theory of Income Determination and Modern Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 54853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Mar 2014.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "Kalecki'S Theory Of Income Determination: A Reconstruction And An Assessment," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0305001, EconWPA.
- Luís F. Costa, . "Product Differentiation, Fiscal Policy, and Free Entry," Discussion Papers 98/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Luís F. Costa, . "Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy With Cournot Competition in the Non-Tradable Good Sector," Discussion Papers 97/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.