New Products: A Discussion of the Welfare Effects of the Introduction of New Products in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 33 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
Other versions of this item:
- James, M.J. & Stewart, F., 1981. "New products: A discussion of the welfare effects of the introduction of new products in developing countries," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-176642, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, M.J. & Khan, H.A., 1993.
"The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-176687, Tilburg University.
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider A., 1993. "The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 817-827, May.
- James, J, 1985. "Employment and income distributional impact of microelectronics: a prospective analysis for the third world," ILO Working Papers 241837, International Labour Organization.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Lukas Mohler, 2009. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety: The Case of a Small Open Economy," FIW Working Paper series 031, FIW.
- James, J, 1983. "Role of appropriate technology in a redistributive development strategy," ILO Working Papers 223973, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.