Technical Efficiency and Economic Performance: Some Evidence from Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 32 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omer Gokcekus & Kwabena Anyane-Ntow & T.R. Richmond, 2001. "Human Capital and Efficiency: The Role of Education and Experience in Micro-Enterprises of Ghana¡¯s Wood-Products Industry," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 103-113, June.
- James Tybout, 1998.
"Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?,"
Development and Comp Systems
- James R. Tybout, 2000. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Feijoo, Maria L. & Franco, Juan F. & Hernandez, Jose M., 2002. "Global warming and the energy efficiency of Spanish industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 405-423, July.
- repec:phd:rpseri:rps_1994-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esteban, L. & Feijoó, M. & Hernández,J.M., 2003. "Eficiencia energética y regulación de la industria española ante el cambio climático," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 259-282, Agosto.
- Taye Mengistae, 1996.
"Age-size effects in productive efficiency: a second test of the passive learning model,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1996-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Taye Mengistae, 1995. "Age-size effects in productive efficiency: a second test of the passive learning model," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1996-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, S. C, 1985. "Technological adaptation and employment in the small-scale farm machinery industry: uttar pradesh, India," ILO Working Papers 241674, International Labour Organization.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1995. "Productivity, contracting modes, and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 203-231, April.
- Sonali Deraniyagala, 2001. "Adaptive technology strategies and technical efficiency: Evidence from the Sri Lankan agricultural machinery industry," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 59-71.
- Alam, Ila M Semenick & Morrison, Andrew R, 2000. "Trade Reform Dynamics and Technical Efficiency: The Peruvian Experience," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 309-30, May.
- Pierre J. Tremblay, 1998. "Informal Thinkering: How Is It Important?," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-13, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.