Capital Subsidies and Employment in an Open Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 30 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falvey, Rod & Greenaway, David & Silva, Joana, 2010.
"Trade liberalisation and human capital adjustment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 230-239, July.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, . "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 07/34, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, . "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 10/08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Soltwedel, Rüdiger & Bothe, Adrian & Hilgart, Reinhard & Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Lammers, Konrad, 1988. "Subventionssysteme und Wettbewerbsbedingungen in der EG : theoretische Analysen und Fallbeispiele," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 446, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gatsios, Konstantine, 2000. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Domestic Prices under Tariffs and Quotas: A Note," CEPR Discussion Papers 2593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu, 1995. "Quotas, GNP and labor supply in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 79-87.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.