Rent Theory in a Multisectoral Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 30 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2010.
"A remark on intensive differential rent and the labour theory of value in Ricardo,"
23842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "A Remark on Intensive Differential Rent and the Labour Theory of Value in Ricardo," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0100, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Li, Wu, 2010. "A Study on Dynamic General Equilibrium under the Classical Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 25540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Van Den Berg, 2000. "Differential rent in the 1760s: two neglected French contributions," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 181-207.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "La rendita assoluta di Marx e le equazioni di prezzo di Sraffa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0105, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2011.
"In Favor of Rigor and Relevance: A Reply to Mark Blaug,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 607-616, Fall.
- Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri, 2010. "In Favor of Rigor and Relevance. A Reply to Mark Blaug," MPRA Paper 20530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saverio Fratini, 2008. "Some remarks on the classical theory of rent," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Johannes Jäger, 1999. "El rol de la renta de la tierra en la economía urbana e implicaciones para las políticas locales en Montevideo," SRE-Disc sre-disc-71, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2012. "Investition und Zins. Die Beiträge Schumpeters und Keynes'," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(2), pages 197-210.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.