Accountants, Too, Could Be Happy in a Golden Age: The Accountant's Rate of Profit and the Internal Rate of Return
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 28 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boardman, Anthony E. & Shapiro, Daniel M. & Vining, Aidan R., 1997. "The role of agency costs in explaining the superior performance of foreign MNE subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 295-317, June.
- Christos J. Negakis, 2005. "Are Earnings More Informative than Residual Income in Valuation Models?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 45-58.
- Feenstra, D.W. & Wang, H., 2000. "Economic and accounting rates of return," Research Report 00E42, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009.
"Modeling excess profit,"
PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION
005522, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Recoverable Cost: The Basis Of A General Theory Of Financial Accounting Measurement," General Economics and Teaching 0501004, EconWPA.
- de Villiers, Johann, 1997. "The distortions in economic value added (EVA) caused by inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 285-300.
- Feenstra, Dick W. & Huijgen, Carel A. & Wang, Hua, 2000. "An evaluation of the accounting rate of return : evidence for Dutch quoted firms," Research Report 00E55, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Economic profit, NPV, and CAPM: Biases and violations of Modigliani and Miller's Proposition I," MPRA Paper 7359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.