On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 25 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Henry, 2006. "The applied theory of energy substitution in production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Park, Timothy A., 2008.
"Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- Park, Timothy A., 2007. "Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9939, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frondel, Manuel, 2004. "Empirical assessment of energy-price policies: the case for cross-price elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 989-1000, June.
- Zorlu, Aslan, 2001. "Ethnic minorities in the UK: burden or benefit?," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- David I. Stern, 2004.
"Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, A. H. & Reutter, Keith & Thompson, Henry, 1998. "Electricity substitution: some local industrial evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 411-419, September.
- Peter Broer, 2004. "The Elasticities of Complementarity and Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-101/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Greenwood, Michael J. & Hunt, Gary L. & Kohli, Ulrich, 1997. "The factor-market consequences of unskilled immigration to the United States," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979.
"The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 289-318.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles," NBER Working Papers 0316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Behar, 2008.
"Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa,"
73, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alberto Behar, 2005. "Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers 244, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Kerkhofs & Peter Kooreman, 2003. "Identification and estimation of a class of household production models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 337-369.
- Borjas, George J, 1986.
"The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 58-66, February.
- George J. Borjas, 1986. "The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable," NBER Working Papers 1624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192.
- Basu, Bharati, 2009. "Another look at mass migration and unions in Western Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 878-885, September.
- Zafar Mahmood, 1990. "The Substitutability of Emigrants and Non-migrants in the Construction Sector of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 123-136.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15597 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bauer, 1998. "Do Immigrants Reduce Natives' Wages? Evidence from Germany," Departmental Working Papers 199802, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gary Wong & Qiao Yu, 2001. "Inverse Demand Systems for Composite Liquid Assets: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 097, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.