On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 25 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, A. H. & Reutter, Keith & Thompson, Henry, 1998. "Electricity substitution: some local industrial evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 411-419, September.
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2006.
"Hicks Neutral Technical Change Revisited: CES Production Function and Information of General Order,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15597, Maastricht University.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2006. "Hicks Neutral Technical Change Revisited: CES Production Function and Information of General Order," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-26, August.
- Alberto Behar, 2005.
"Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa,"
Economics Series Working Papers
244, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Behar, 2008. "Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa," Working Papers 73, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- George J. Borjas, 1986.
"The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable,"
NBER Working Papers
1624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borjas, George J, 1986. "The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 58-66, February.
- David Stern, 2011.
"Elasticities of substitution and complementarity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 79-89, August.
- Stern, David I, 2008. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," MPRA Paper 12454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Henry, 2006. "The applied theory of energy substitution in production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Frondel, Manuel, 2004. "Empirical assessment of energy-price policies: the case for cross-price elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 989-1000, June.
- Park, Timothy A., 2007.
"Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9939, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Basu, Bharati, 2009. "Another look at mass migration and unions in Western Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 878-885, September.
- Zafar Mahmood, 1990. "The Substitutability of Emigrants and Non-migrants in the Construction Sector of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 123-136.
- Marcel Kerkhofs & Peter Kooreman, 2003. "Identification and estimation of a class of household production models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 337-369.
- Greenwood, Michael J. & Hunt, Gary L. & Kohli, Ulrich, 1997. "The factor-market consequences of unskilled immigration to the United States," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979.
"The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 289-318.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles," NBER Working Papers 0316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Bauer, 1998. "Do Immigrants Reduce Natives' Wages? Evidence from Germany," Departmental Working Papers 199802, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gary Wong & Qiao Yu, 2001. "Inverse Demand Systems for Composite Liquid Assets: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 097, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Peter Broer, 2004. "The Elasticities of Complementarity and Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-101/1, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.