Countertrade and the Minimization of Transaction Costs: An Empirical Examination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 9 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
Other versions of this item:
- Hennart, J.-F. & Anderson, E., 1993. "Countertrade and the minimization of transaction costs : an empirical examination," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174429, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars A. Stole, 1996. "Non-Monetary Exchange Within Firms and Industry," NBER Working Papers 5765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Van V. & Loess, Kurt, 2002. "An institutional analysis of the US foreign sales corporation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 753-763, December.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 2002.
"The Economic Institution Of International Barter,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 293-316, April.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars Stole, 2001. "Barter, Liquidity and Market Segmentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 586, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.