On the Motives for Choosing a Corporate Governance Structure: A Study of Corporate Reaction to the Pennsylvania Takeover Law
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Mahoney & Chamu Sundaramurthy & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1995. "The differential impact on stockholder wealth of various antitakeover provisions," Research Paper 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alexander, John C. & Spivey, Michael F. & Wayne Marr, M., 1997. "Nonshareholder constituency statutes and shareholder wealth: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 417-432, March.
- Scott W. Barnhart & Michael F. Spivey & John C. Alexander, 2000. "Do firm and state antitakeover provisions affect how well CEOs earn their pay?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 315-328.
- Bradbury, Michael E. & Mak, Y. T., 2000. "Ownership structure, board composition and the adoption of charter takeover procedures," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 165-188, July.
- James M. Mahoney & Chamu Sundaramurthy & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1996. "The effects of corporate antitakeover provisions on long-term investment: empirical evidence," Research Paper 9618, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.