The Economics and Politics of Administrative Law and Procedures: An Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2006.
"Bank supervision and corruption in lending,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2131-2163, November.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2005. "Bank Supervision and Corruption in Lending," NBER Working Papers 11498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirguc-Kunt , A. & Levine, R., 2006. "Bank supervision and corruption in lending," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125431, Tilburg University.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2003.
"Bank supervision and corporate finance,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3042, The World Bank.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, .
"What Works in Securities Laws?,"
19491, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2004. "A survey of securities laws and enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3405, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.