Motivating Through Delegating Tasks or Giving Attention
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal The Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2006.
"Contracting with Self-Esteem Concerns,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
06E004Rev., Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University, revised Nov 2006.
- Silvia Dominguez Martinez & Otto H. Swank, 2011. "On the Role of Pre-Determined Rules for HRM Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-034/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lukas ANGST & Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Delegation and Motivation," Trinity Economics Papers tep1611, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jurjen J.A. Kamphorst & Otto H. Swank, 2010.
"When Galatea cares about her Reputation: How having Faith in your Workers reduces their Motivation to shine,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
10-123/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kamphorst, Jurjen J.A. & Swank, Otto H., 2013. "When Galatea cares about her reputation: How having faith in your workers reduces their motivation to shine," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 91-104.
- Jurjen J.A. Kamphorst & Otto H. Swank, 2010. "When Galatea cares about her Reputation: How having Faith in your Workers reduces their Motivation to shine," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-123/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beno�t S.Y. Crutzen & Otto H. Swank & Bauke Visser, 2007. "Confidence Management: On Interpersonal Comparisons in Teams," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-040/1, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.