Further Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Financial Econometrics in its journal Journal of Financial Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (spring)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jfec.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Granger, C.W.J. & Swanson, N., 1995. "Further Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Variables," Papers 4-95-13, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:att:wimass:9716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Domowitz, Ian & El-Gamal, Mahmoud A., 2001.
"A consistent nonparametric test of ergodicity for time series with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 365-398, June.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2008.
"Are the Baltic Countries Ready to Adopt the Euro? A Generalised Purchasing Power Parity Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2359, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Are The Baltic Countries Ready To Adopt The Euro? A Generalized Purchasing Power Parity Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(3), pages 429-454, 06.
- Yann Schorderet, 2003. "Asymmetric Cointegration," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2003.01, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004.
"Paradise Lost and Found? The Econometric Contributions of Clive W.J. Granger and Robert F. Engle,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0416, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2005. "Paradise lost and found? The econometric contributions of Clive W. J. Granger and Robert F. Engle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.